Friday 1 March 2019

Woven Basket Pop-Up Birthday card for St. Patrick's Day

Hello my crafty friends

I have had this card done for over a month, but didn't want to share it until it was closer to St. Patrick's Day. It's for my friend and Teammate Kelly B, who celebrates her birthday on St. Patrick's day!


I used Karen Burniston's new Woven Basket Pop-Up for the card base. Such a fun die set. The basket was cut from both green card stock and gold foil so there is lots of sparkle and shine.


I added these fun stamps from Your Next Stamp, and also clouds from the Outdoor Scene. The coins and rainbow got some glitter as well, and the shamrock stickers are sparkly with gold foil outlines. As usual though, the sparkle gets dimmed in the photos.



I stamped the greeting on the back and added some more stickers, as well as the fun shamrock. That face cracks me up, and it's a separate stamp so it can be used on the shamrock, the pot of gold, or anywhere else you would like to stamp a face. I have some more ideas for that one.


This card folds completely flat for mailing, and since there is very little bulk it will mail for a single stamp. The envelope was in my stash, and it's bigger than an A2 but smaller than a 5 x 7".



Supplies:
Green and white card stocks
Gold foil card stock
1080 Woven Basket Box Card - Karen Burniston
Irish Hello, stamps and dies - Your Next Stamp
Sakura white gel pen
Copic markers
Stickles
1045 Outdoor Scene (clouds) - Karen Burniston
Sakura black glaze pen
Stitched Wavy Circles die set - Your Next Stamp
Stickers - from my stash
Nuvo Glitter Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Loooooooove this and can’t wait to see it in person! You are so talented and I’m glad you are my friend.. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!