Monday 18 March 2019

Octopus Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing a Birthday Card that I will give to our daughter for one of the grandkids to take to a birthday party. I used up the last little bit of this patterned fishy paper, and used Sketch SC730 at Split Coast Stampers.  Diagonal backgrounds seem to be very popular with card makers right now!


The Octopus is from Karen Burniston's Ocean Animals. He is wearing a party hat, and is adhered to the white circle with an Action Wobble so he bobs and wobbles around on the card front. Always fun for a kids Birthday Card.



Inside I wrote the greeting and added two small scraps cut into Fish Tail Banners.


Supplies:
1068 Ocean Animals - Karen Burniston
1004 Birthday Charms - Karen Burniston
Fish patterned paper - Photo Play
Seashell patterned paper - Recollections
White, black and blue card stocks
Sakura white gel pen
Mini Action Wobble
Words on front - Your Next Stamp
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Black pen


Thanks for stopping by today




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!