Friday 22 March 2019

Llama Flip Fold Card

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog.

I have previously mentioned that the Pink and Main booth was the first one I went to at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show earlier this month. I had a Wish List. These Llama's weren't on it. Haha ... but they jumped into my hand anyhow. This is the first card I made with the Llama stamps, and I paired it with the Vintage Label Flip Fold card die set from Divinity Designs.


I used some glaze pens to highlight the Llama's scarf, and added the 'HOLA' and shadow from the Honey Bee Llama set.



The stamped greeting on the flip side also got some Glaze Pen on it.



This one is actually going into my stash.

Supplies:
Vintage Label Flip-Fold with Layers - Divinity Designs
Double Pierced Vintage Label dies - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - Recollections (A2 card, cut apart)
Llama stamp - Pink and Main
White and kraft card stocks
Copic markers
Sakura glaze pens
'Hola' - Honey Bee Stamps
Magical Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Enamel Dots
Stitched Fishtail Banner from Sunny Cover Die - Pink and Main

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Another Fabulous Flip Fold Card, great find at the Mesa Show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!