Friday 8 March 2019

Succulent Waterfall Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun-Fold Friday here on my blog and I have a Succulent Waterfall Card to share today.
While I have shared other Waterfall cards made with the Frame Pull Pop-Up, this is actually the first one I made. Ha, I rarely post in the same order I create my projects. As soon as I saw Karen Burniston's brilliant adaptation for the Frame Pull Pop-Up I headed right into my craft room to make one for a friend.


I pulled out these pretty gold rimmed succulent stickers for embellishing and I like how they catch the light when the card is moved.


When you slide the arrow to the left, the top panel flips up to reveal another panel underneath...


... and another one after that.


The last panel combines two of the Word Set dies for the greeting.



I like to make these Post Card style, so this is the back. Keeping everything nice and flat at the back ensures the card lays nice and flat.


The Border Blends make such quick and easy borders - I used this one from the Argyle set to add a little colour to the top of the white panel where I wrote a note to my friend.


I stamped a coordinating envelope as well!


Supplies:
Turquoise card stock, white, green
Patterned paper - K & Company
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1070 Frame Pull Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (Stitched squares) - Karen Burniston
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1052 Word Set 6 Summer (hello) - Karen Burniston
1002 Word Set 1 Greetings (my friend) - Karen Burniston
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz
Stickers - Paper House

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!