Thursday 14 March 2019

Easter Week Card #4 (Basket of Peeps Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog!

Last year I had a lot of fun making Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day Four!

 I had fun creating the little scene for my card today. I used the sweet scalloped border die from Prickley Pear Stamps on the carrot patterned paper - I really like that die! Then I used the basket, peeps, chicks and carrot from Your Next stamp and created a little Easter scene.

I am also entering this card into Your Next Stamp's  Fun Friday Challenge 109 "Patterned Paper". You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.  


In the photo below, you can see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella Pen. I added some stitched die cut clouds from Karen Burniston's Outdoor Edges to complete the scene.


Here is a peek at the inside, with another chick and a stamp by Taylored Expressions ...


I'll be back tomorrow with another Easter card.

Supplies:
Stamps - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Orange and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stitched Scallop Border die - Prickley Pear
Dashing Rectangle dies  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Black fine point marker
White gel pen - Sakura
Inside stamp - Taylored Expressions
Narrow Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!