Monday 11 March 2019

Easter Week, Card #1 (Chick and Basket Flip-It Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Before I get to my post, I am happy to say that Facebook finally reviewed all the card posts they had blocked and 'released them'. I am out of Facebook jail! Whew. Instagram is still giving me a little grief but I think I have a work-around on that too so I am back on social media again. Double Whew. This is a personal blog, and I share handmade cards. Most of them are birthday cards for kids and the elderly residents of a nursing home, so how they decided this was all so inappropriate enough I needed to be blocked I won't try to guess. I'm just happy it's fixed. Now for my post ...


Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog!

Last year I had a lot of fun making my Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day one!

I am also entering this card into Your Next Stamp's  Fun Friday Challenge 109 "Patterned Paper". You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.


These stamps are just SO cute - I had a lot of fun adding the little bits and pieces together to create this little scene.


The Fancy Edge Circle Flip-It's is exclusive to The Stamps of Life - and I adore the pretty side edges.


The white circle is where we can sign our name when I go to send the card this Easter.

Supplies:
Exclusive Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard, The Stamps of Life
Pink, white, blue and green card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stamps - Your Next Stamp
Word stamp - Taylored Expressions
Copic markers
Wink of Stella glitter pen
1006 Nature Edges (stitched cloud edge) - Karen Burniston
1038 Tropical Scene (stitched cloud) - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!