Sunday 17 March 2019

St. Patrick's Day Shaker Card

Hello my crafty friends

I am back with my second post today. It's St. Patrick's Day and I have one more card to share. But I didn't want to interrupt my Easter Week posts, so if you want to see my last Easter Card for Easter Week, just scroll down.

I enjoy using the MFT shaker pouches, so when these A2 sized pouches were released this month I had to order a package. They are going to be fun and I had to try one out right away.  The next time I will add an anti-static powder to the patterned paper & pouch before adhering the filler and shaker pouch to prevent the filler from sticking.


The photo below gives you a better idea of the depth of the shaker pouch (1/8").


Inside, I used a few more stamps from the Hello Irish stamp set by Your Next Stamp.


This card will be going into my stash to send to my Irish friend next year. :-)

Supplies:
Patterned paper and Cut Apart - Doodlebug Design
Sticker - Dollar Store
Stitched Frame die - Lawn Fawn
Sequins and gold flakes
A2 sized shaker pouch - MFT Stamps
White card stock
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Hello Irish - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. These A2 Card Pouches look like fun, can't wait to see what else you do with them. I had to get a pack for me last week too LOL ... but haven't gotten around to playing with them yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!