Tuesday 12 March 2019

Easter Week Card #2 (Tulip Basket & Peep Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog!

Last year I had a lot of fun making Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day Two!

I love the bright colours on my card today.


The cover plate die by MFT is very handy for cards & patterned paper scraps and I use it frequently. I added some patterned paper into the openings and the card background was done! The train basket stamp is a separate image, and you can add other things into it.  I chose to add the tulips, a single glistening Peep and a little bow, all from Your Next Stamp.


Even the inside is bright and colourful!


I'll be back tomorrow with another Easter card.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Word stamp inside - Taylored Expressions
All other Stamps - Your Next Stamp
White, pink, teal, pale pink card stocks
Copic markers
Wink of Stella glitter pen
March LePlume II Markers
Essential Cover Up - Horizontal, MFT Stamps
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (squares) - Karen Burniston
Fun foam
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!