Sunday 10 March 2019

Tropical Vibes Sliding Tag

Hello my crafty friends

Note:  For some (crazy) reason, Facebook has blocked my posts, saying my cards 'do not meet their community standards'. Also Instagram thinks my blog is spam. Grrrrrrrr.  I have had to remove my blog link from my Instagram profile  and until Facebook completes their reviews I am unable to share there and nobody can see what I have shared previously. I remain unamused - part of being on a Design Team is being able to share projects on Social Media.

Today I'm sharing a tag I added to a gift I was giving a friend. I used Lynda Kanase's Tag Pocket With Phrases stamp and die set, and also her pretty tropical paper from the Tripicool Vibes Collection.


The flamingo and word label were fussy cut from different papers in the package.  The sliding tag was cut at 2-1/2" wide, and I added little tabs at the bottom sides so it didn't pull right out of slot.



A few years ago I did a test cut of this ECD Background Die and I save it to use for stencilling. Here I stencilled it lightly on the white tag, then added stamps from the Tag Pocket set.


The tag was attached to a kraft gift bag and I have to say it looked very nice on the Kraft background.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Lynda Kanase
White and navy card stocks
Tag Pocket with Phrases stamps and dies - Lynda Kanase
Geometric background die (as a stencil) - Elizabeth Craft Deisgns
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Fun foam

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!