Friday 29 March 2019

Pair of Pop-Up Gift Card Holders

Hello my crafty friends

I like to have a few Gift Card Holders on hand so that is what I'm sharing today. I used this lovely patterned paper by Lynda Kanase, which is sadly very hard to find anymore. The Pop-Up Gift Card Holder die set is also by Lynda Kanase and it's perfect for Fun Fold Friday here on my blog.


The butte/cactus silhouette border, cactus and coyote dies are by Craftin' Desert Diva's.


This shows the pop-up inside, but the gift card is one I use for photos and not the one we will be gifting.


I used one of the flowers and the flower centres from Lynda's Spring Things die set to create a little sun at the top right corner.


I die cut the label from Lynda Kanase's Treat Pouch twice, once from white and once from the textured green card stock. Then I cut it in half and layered each half on either side of the white one. I was happy with how well they fit across inside the card, and that it gives us an area to write our note and acts as a border decoration as well.


This second Pop-Up Gift Card holder was made using the same products, just different patterns and colours.


The label and label mat come from Lynda's new Spring Things die set - I love that set! Once again, the gift card is one I use for blog photos.



These two are heading right into my stash.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Succulent Serenity Collection, Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Pop-Up Gift Card Holder die set - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Green, black and white card stocks
Silhouette, coyote and cactus - Craftin' Desert Diva's
Spring Things (label and 'sun')
Stitched rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Treat Pouch (label) - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fabulous Gift Card Holder, love the border on the front

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!