Monday 4 March 2019

Wobbling Shark Birthday Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog! I had one sheet of this fish patterned paper in my stash, so pulled it out to make a couple of Birthday cards for boys. And I also grabbed this fun shark stamp & die set - his toothy grin just cracks me up.


I used the Wonky Circle die by Your Next stamp to cut the opening on the paper, and the sharks are adhered to the card front with an Action Wobble so they bob and wobble around.




Here is a look at the inside:



While I had everything out, I also made a pair of Mermaid Birthday cards with this same patterned paper for the background, then used the final scrap to make an Octopus Birthday Card. Those will all be shared later this month. I love it when there are no paper scraps hanging around, because this one was just too fun not to use it all up.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Photo Play
Double Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies - Divinity Designs, formerly Our Daily Bread Designs
Grey, black and white card stocks
Wonky circle die - Your Next Stamp
Inside stamps, Happy Days Mermaids - Your Next Stamp
Shark pudgie, stamp and die - the Stamps of Life
Copic markers
Action Wobbles
Stitched circles - MFT Stamps
Water brush
Fishtail Banner dies - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!