Friday 15 March 2019

St. Patrick's Day Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Every year I make a St. Patrick's Day card for an Irish friend. This year I was inspired by these pretty journal cards with gold foiling on them, and fun stamps by Your Next Stamp. This is also my second post of the day because I didn't want to interrupt the Easter Week posts but I did want to get my St. Patrick's Day posts in too. Scroll down to see my Easter Card for today.


I added a gold foil panel behind the confetti  panel, some glitter dots and the stickers are glittery and rimmed with gold foil. The confetti background die is from Your Next Stamp and it is going to be so fun to use for birthday cards. I like that all the little fall away bits can be saved for confetti inside shakers too and I'm always a sucker for a stitched edge.



Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate another foiled journal card.


I wanted to add more than the one greeting, so I decorated the left side of the card as well.


The gold coins have a shimmer to them from the glitter pen ... as does the rainbow.



Supplies:
Confetti Background die - Your Next Stamp
Green mottled patterned paper - Colorbok
Gold foil card stock - Recollections
Journal cards - Becky Higgins, Project Life
Stickers - Stash
"Hello Irish" stamp and die set - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Nuvo glitter pen
White card stock
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura black glaze pen
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Glitter dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Wavy Circle die - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!