Sunday 24 March 2019

Narwhal Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

I had a lot of fun at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show again this March, and my first stop was the Pink and Main booth. This Sunny Cover die has been on my Wish List for a long time, so I was happy to add it to my collection.

Walking by a different booth this Lawn Fawn Narwhal die set practically jumped out at me. I thought it would make cute birthday cards for girls, and without the 'tusk' it becomes a whale for boy cards. It can also be a sea lion so you will be seeing more of this die in future cards.


The 'swim' and 'laugh' were die cut from one of the border patterns in the paper stack using the stitched fishtail banner die that comes with the Sunny Cover Die.  I added some sequins and a touch of glitter to the Narwhal for some birthday sparkle.


Inside I added a couple of birthday stamps and some bubbles.


Three of our grandkids were visiting, and Olivia showed me her rather tattered bookmark. Well we can't have that! She said she would love a Narwhal one and accompanied me into the craft room to choose what colours etc she wanted. She is heading back home with a brand new Narwhal bookmark that I forgot to take a photo of.

Supplies:
Sunny Cover Die - Pink and Main
Black, pink, white and peach card stocks
Patterned paper - Craft Smith
Narwhal and Friends - Lawn Fawn
Sakura clear glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Stickles
Bubble stamps, Happy Days Mermaids - Your Next Stamp
Sequins
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Inside stamps - Tailored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Great card, I think that die needs to go on my wish list too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!