Wednesday 13 March 2019

Easter Week Card #3 (Chick and Eggs Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog!

Last year I had a lot of fun making Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day Three!

Today's card share uses another one of those sweet chicks from Your Next Stamp. I am also entering this card into Your Next Stamp's  Fun Friday Challenge 109 "Patterned Paper". You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.  


I had some scrap strips of patterned paper, so combined them all here with card stock to create the card. The chick has some glimmer to his belly - so fun.


Here is a peek at the inside, with another strip of patterned paper and some hand lettering.


I'll be back tomorrow with another card for Easter Week.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stamps - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
Fun foam
Black fine point marker
Marvy LePlume II Markers
Water Brush

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!