Sunday 17 March 2019

Easter Week Card #7 (Easter Egg and Chicks Flip-It Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog! I'm so happy to have all of these cards finally shared so I can file the photos. I've been scrolling past those photos for a year now so Easter Week was very satisfying for me. I hope I inspired you a little too. Also, this is my first post today - I will have a St. Patrick's Day card to share later this morning.

Last year I had a lot of fun making Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day Seven, the final day!

I have another Easter Flip-It card to share today, and this one is probably my favourite of all the Easter Cards I posted this week.


This is a large, 5 x 7" Flip-It card - last Spring I found the die set for a screaming deal and could not pass it up. I like the large size so much! The card is nice and hefty because of the size, the heavyweight card stock base and the pretty patterned paper is also heavy weight. I only had one sheet of it and I liked the gold foiled bits.

I added more of those cute images from Your Next Stamp to create the little scene on the front of the card.


I scribbled a pink marker on a plastic pallet, picked up the colour with a water brush then touched the seam binding bow to add some ombre colour. I liked that look and will likely do this more often.




I have had a lot of fun with these cute chick stamps from Your Next Stamp and enjoyed sharing Easter Week with all of you.

Check back later this morning to see my St. Patrick's Day shaker card!

Supplies:
5  x 7 Square Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Pebbles
White, pink card stocks
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Chicks & Egg stamps - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Fun foam
Grass clump - Pink & Main
'find joy' and Happy Easter stamps - Taylored Expressions
Seam Binding
Marvy LePlume II Markers and a water brush

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!