Friday 15 March 2019

Easter Week Card #5 (Cheerful Chick Flip-It Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog!

Last year I had a lot of fun making Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day Five!

 Since today is also Fun Fold Friday, today's share uses a retired Flip-Its die set ... just because something is retired doesn't mean it can't still be used!


The cute stamps are by Your Next Stamp - and I used them a lot on my cards this week. Also some cheery patterned paper from my stash that I've had for a couple of years.



I'll be back tomorrow with another Easter card and back later this morning with a St. Patrick's Day share as well.

Supplies:
Triple Fancy Frame Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Orange, white, green and teal card stocks
Stamps - Your Next Stamp
Word stamps - Taylored Expressions
Copic markers
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Bakers Twine
Peep Peep stamps - Pink & Main
Marvy LePlume II Markers
Black fine point marker

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!