Saturday 16 March 2019

Easter Week #6 (It's Spring Card)

Hello my crafty friends

Welcome to EASTER WEEK here on my blog!  Since I didn't want Easter Week to run into next week as well, this is my second post today. The first post was for the Crazy4Challenges card and you can scroll down to find it.

Last year I had a lot of fun making Easter cards. I had purchased a couple of new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, and I got going and made more cards than I needed to send out. I've hung onto these photos since last March and decided to have an "Easter Week" here on my blog and post one of the cards I made each day this week. Today is Day Six!

I just adore these chick stamps from Your Next Stamp so stamped and coloured a bunch of them to use on my Spring cards. The word Spring is also in the set.


I purchased the Blueprints #29 set last Spring, and I still get a lot of use out of it. In fact, most of my Blueprints die sets get used a lot. I never regret a Blueprints purchase. This one allows you to use up bits of scrap patterned papers, which is always a bonus.

The card inside has a die cut banner, a stamped greeting from Taylored Expressions and another chick image.


I'll be back tomorrow with the final Easter card for Easter Week!

Supplies:
Spring and Chick stamps - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Pink, white, bright green card stocks
Blueprints #29 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Sakura Gel Pen
Marvy LePlume II Markers
Staedtler fine point markers
Words inside - Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!