Thursday 21 March 2019

Two Circle Fold-A-Long Birthday Cards for Girls.

Hello my crafty friends

One of my Black Friday Purchases was the Donut Fold-a-Long die set by Jen Long for Sizzix. I bought it more for the shape than the donut aspect, but the donuts are lots of fun too. Today I'm sharing two cards I made using sweet embellishments from Doodlebug design and using the card die as a circular card base.


This is the card opened up, with a few more embellishments and a stamped greeting on the centre circle.



The second card uses the same patterned paper and colour scheme but has a unicorn on the front instead of the birthday cake. On both, I added lots of glitter.




These will be saved for when the Grandkids are going to birthday parties.

Supplies:
Donut Fold-a-Long - Jen Long, Sizzix
Patterned paper - Lynda Kanase, Sizzix
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Pink, white and blue card stocks
Embellishments - Doodlebug
Sakura White gel pen
Sakura Black glaze pen
Stickles
Words - C.C. Designs
Dot stamps - Stamps by Judith

Thanks for stamping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!