Tuesday 24 September 2019

Two Thanksgiving Cards from Journal Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing the Thanksgiving cards I made for two of our grandkids. Last year I picked up this cute 12 x 12" sheet of Journal Cards/Cut Apart from Doodlebug Designs and that is what I chose to use for all of the kids cards this year. While you can really get creative with these panels, I kept things nice and simple.


I think Ilai is going to really like this tree - I added it to a teal A2 card with a scrap of leaf printed paper and one of the printed sentiments that was also on the sheet.


A few blue Enamel Dots in blue and I went over the black eyes & mouth with a glaze pen.


Here is a look at the inside, using an older stamp from my collection.


Alma's card is a 4-1/4" square and uses some extra stickers I had in my stash as well.


I added Wink of Stella to the turkey tail feathers and some nice red enamel dots too.


Here is the inside of Alma's card ...


Supplies:
Cut apart, stickers - Doodlebug
Sakura black glaze pen
Wink of Stella
W-1 Copic Marker
Teal, kraft and white card stocks
Fun foam
Black pen
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up and Recollections
Heart Enamel Dot (red) - Doodlebug
White card stock
Give Thanks stamp - The Alleyway Stamps (Old, retired)
Lets Talk Turkey etc - turkey2stamp, the Stamps of Life
Tree & swirl - unknown (old)
Catherine Pooler Inks

Card sizes A2 (4.25 x 5.5")  and 4.25" square

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. what fun thanksgiving cards, that paper is perfect for these cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!