Sunday 1 September 2019

Tropical Bird Birthday Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

This patterned paper was so pretty I wanted to make a pair of birthday cards letting it do all the work.


I simply die cut the printed area I wanted using a rounded corner rectangle die and matted the printed panel with a die cut mat. Then the whole panel was popped up on the green card base with fun foam.


I added some shimmer to the birds with a Wink of Stella pen, and added some clear & sparkly Nuvo Crystal Drops as well.



The second card was made the same but it worked better in a landscape format.




These two will be going into the donation bags for my Mom's nursing home.

Supplies:
Green, pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Prima
Happy Birthday - MFT Stamps
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
Round Rectangles Infinity dies - Hero Arts
Wink of Stella
Inside stamps - MFT Stamps
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful paper, definitely needed to be the feature of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!