Monday 30 September 2019

Colourful Leaves Thanksgiving Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Last Fall I purchased 3 sheets of 12 x 12"  patterned paper from the Dreams of Autumn collection by Bo Bunny. One of the sheets was filled with images, which I fussy cut to use as card elements. When I opened my box of fall papers this month, I saw the two sheets on top of the pile, along with the clear bag of elements and decided that I was going to work with those papers until they were gone. The idea wasn't to get as many cards as possible from the papers but more to just use them up. This is the first card (of 6) that I made with the papers & elements and I will be sharing the other cards in the coming weeks.

For my first card, I added a strip of the patterned paper, a fussy cut leaf and acorn, a couple of sprigs and a die cut Happy Thanksgiving.


Inside there is more paper and more elements that had been fussy cut.


Recently the Stamps of Life released a new generic pop up and it got me thinking that I had something similar in my stash. Yup - the base of the Happy Birthday 3D Drop Ins, also by the Stamps of Life was what I was thinking of and I pulled it out for three of the Thanksgiving cards!



Supplies:
Burgundy and off white card stocks
Happy Birthday 3D Drop In's (square pop up base) - the Stamps of Life 
Patterned paper and fussy cut elements - Dreams of Autumn, Bo Bunny
Happy Thanksgiving die set - the Stamps of Life
Scalloped rectangle - Honey Bee stamps
1059 Autumn Elements (sprig) - Karen Burniston
Word stamp inside - Give Thanks, Reverse Confetti
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!