Thursday 5 September 2019

Fun Friday Challenge Bookmarks

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge #121 at Your Next stamp, where the challenge is to make an ABC ... Anything But A Card. I made more bookmarks - this time for the Grandkids, using scraps from my stash and some stamped and coloured images I had in my bin.


Since the challenge is a Your Next Stamp one, I made sure to use this fun Chameleon which is a YNS image. While Alma (age 2) doesn't read, if her big brother Ilai gets a bookmark she will want one too. So she is getting the Chameleon. Ilai will get the Minion.


A friend stamped out some of her dog images for me several years ago, and I water coloured the dog ones two summers ago while we were camping. so I used 3 of them for the remaining bookmarks.


I didn't have a supply list going for these - but the stitched labels are from Stampin' Up. You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!