Tuesday 10 September 2019

Brr-thday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Your Next Stamp is celebrating 10 years and their Fun Friday Challenge #122 has a theme of 'Celebration'.   (You can find all the details of the challenge HERE).

For my card today I used a fun YNS stamp set called Happy Brr-thday and some papers from my stash to make a cheery Birthday Card. I also pulled out an older Blueprints die set for the card layout.


That 'igloo' cake is so cute! Both the candles and party hat on the penguin got some Wink of Stella for a little shine and I also added a YNS Gumdrop. I love their Gumdrops and was excited to see all the pretty new colours they are releasing this month as part of their 10 Year Anniversary release.


Here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Blue and white card stocks
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
Water colour card stock
Zig Clean Color Markers
Water Brush
Waddles, Happy Brr-thday stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Brioche, Memory Box
Circle die - Hero Arts
Sakura white gel pen
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella
Seas the Day Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Card size - A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!