Monday 23 September 2019

Cutaway Corner Penguin Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I'm sharing another card duo made with the Playful Penguin stamp set. It doesn't take twice as long to make a second card when everything is out anyhow, so I find it's just as easy to make two when I'm going to donate the cards to my Mom's nursing home.




I also pulled out the Mixed Media dies which I have been wanting to make sure to use more often. I haven't used them like this before, cutting the design from the front edge of an unlined card but I like it very much!


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Such an easy layout to change up for pretty much any occasion! There are lots of men in the nursing home, so I like to include a few masculine cards as well as generic and feminine ones each month. 

Supplies:
Red, white card stocks
Mixed Media die - Tim Holtz
Patterned paper - Brioche, Memory Box (old)
Stitched rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Water Brush
Happy Birthday - Birthday Basics, Papertrey Ink (old)
Words Inside - Stampdneous (old)
Black Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!