Sunday 15 September 2019

Ten Chipboard Tag Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a set of ten birthday cards I made to donate to my Mom's nursing home.


I started with these pretty chipboard tags. I have had a box of them for awhile now so I pulled out ten that I thought would work well then went through my bin of embellishments & stickers. I had a lot of fun decorating these tags! Once all ten were decorated, I created some card bases with a matting layer and adhered the tags to the card fronts. Each one got a little bow added at the tag hole.

These first two got a 3-d sticker and I wrote Happy Birthday with a black sharpie marker.



I think these next two are my favourite - the succulents have gold trim and the tags also have some gold foil. I added some Happy Birthday Peel-Off stickers to carry on the gold.



These two cards each got a 3-d Birthday Cake sticker, and I added a gold Happy Birthday Peel-Off to the blue one.




Two more tags with the gold Happy Birthday Peel-Off's. The hummingbird has gold foil highlights and the butterfly is a 3-d sticker.




These final two got some handwriting and each of the tags also got some glitter glue for some birthday shimmer and shine.



This terrarium sticker is domed and actually a shaker. The glitter goes all the way through when you shake the card.



Since these cards will be hand delivered, I wasn't worried about bulk or weight. I stamped a greeting inside each one using the MISTI so there would not be any 'oopses'.


Supplies:
Chipboard printed tags - Recollections
Stickers & Embellishments - Stash
Bows - Stampin' Up
Stickles
Happy Birthday gold Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Desgins
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Folded, printed card bases - Michaels
White card stock
Blueprints #29 (Stitched rectangle die)
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Inside stamps - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!