Wednesday 18 September 2019

'Lets Celebrate' Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another card for the Fun Friday Challenge #122 at Your Next Stamp. YNS is celebrating a 10 Year Anniversary so the theme of the challenge is 'Celebration'. You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.


I pulled out an older patterned paper stack that had lots of scraps in it and used the YNS Mini Sunburst die to cut the pinwheel for the front.  I like that the patterned paper has sparkly bits on it! A stamped and die cut banner, a punched balloon with a string of bakers twine, and a little bling in the centre and my card front was finished.


I stamped a large greeting inside, but didn't take a photo. This card will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye (old, from my stash)
Scrapworks Mini Sunburst Die Set - Your Next Stamp
White card stock
Bling - Queen & Company
Fun foam
Let's Celebrate and banner stamps/dies - The Stamps of Life
Copic marker
Brush Marker
Balloon Punch - Stampin' Up
Bakers Twine

Card Size - 5 x 5-1/2", which fits in a 5 x 7" envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!