Monday 9 September 2019

Stencilled Succulent Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, I'm sharing a quick and easy birthday card I made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. It's no secret I love succulents and cacti so I pulled out one of my succulent stencils and played with those cheap make up brushes I have mentioned in previous posts. Man, I love those things!

After I stencilled my succulent I added gold gel pen to the tips and die cut the diamonds from the top right corner. I've had these Mixed Media dies for a long time and have vowed to use them more. This one works so well for masculine cards!


Since I do love some shimmer and shine on a birthday card, I backed the diamond area with acetate and that catches the light and gives the card some life. I stamped the Birthday Wishes in two colours of green and die cut it with the smallest Washi Tape die from Your Next Stamp. Then I cut the largest one from green glossy card stock from my stash and that also has a bit of shine to it.


Here is a look at the inside, where I did some stamping and added another stencilled succulent.



Supplies:
White and green card stocks
Stencil - Kaisercraft
Sakura gold gel pen
Rounded rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Makeup Brushes
Mixed Media die - Tim Holtz
Acetate
Washi Tape Sentiments, stamps and dies - Your Next Stamp
Dark green glossy card stock
Hip Hip Hooray and Let's Celebrate - Honey Bee Stamps
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stoping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!