Wednesday 25 September 2019

Mootiful Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Boy, do I love to use things up. I went poking around in my 'In Progress' big and found a clear envelope with some digital printed elements as well as this coloured up birthday cow. I must have printed them off years ago and got interrupted before I got the card done.


I must have had a specific idea as well, since everything was sized before it was printed. I trimmed & layered the patterned papers and tag, then fussy cut out the label and added grass and clouds with makeup brushes and hand made stencils. The cow had already been stamped, die cut, coloured and glittered so I just added some foam tape and popped it up on the label piece.


For the inside, I die cut a scalloped rectangle and wrapped it with bakers twine after stamping the greeting.


Note:  My apologies to the digital artist who created these papers, as I didn't make a note of your name or where the designs came from. If you stumble across this post and would like to leave me a comment I will update this post with your information.

Supplies:
Cow - Birthday Farm Animals, Simon Says Stamp
Copics
Stickles
1006 Nature Edges/mask - Karen Burniston
Stitched rectangle - Your Next Stamp
White, peach card stocks
Bakers Twine
Stitched Scalloped rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Words inside - Handwritten Happiness, MFT Stamps
Nuvo Glitter Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. You are the master of using up stuff. Moo-valous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!