Sunday 29 September 2019

Scalloped Birthday Cake Card

Hello my crafty friends

I picked up this pretty foiled patterned paper package and the coordinating embellishment package from the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack earlier this year, thinking they would make lovely birthday cards to donate to my Mom's nursing home. For this card I used a die set by Stephanie Barnard for the scalloped card base and Happy Birthday.


There are two 12 x 12" sheets of patterned paper with these birthday cake images, so I fussy cut a few of them to use on cards. I also fussy cut some of the floral sprays from the scraps. For this card I added the cake along with the scalloped velvet ribbon and vellum embellishments to the scalloped oval.


Here is a peek at the inside:


The paper is SO pretty with all the shine from the silver foiling but photos don't do it justice.

Supplies:
White, peach card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Card, Scallop Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnardthe Stamps  of Life
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Ribbon, embellishments and washi tape - Stampin' Up
Stitched mini scallop rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Words - CC Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!