Saturday 14 September 2019

Fall Critter Oval Frames Pop Up

Hello my crafty friends

I have a fall themed card to share today. Not because I feel like welcoming the end of summer but these critter stickers have been sitting on the top of my printer for FAR TOO LONG and it was time to use them and toss the12 x 12"  backing sheet.

I haven't used the Oval Frames Pop Up in awhile so I watched Karen Burniston's assembly video again to refresh my memory. Teammate Sandy Diller had made a card that KB showed on the video and I decided to use Sandy's technique of having the ovals pop up at the top edge of the card.

I also included a short YouTube video showing what the card looks like in action, which is below the photos.

First, here is the front of my card:


I added black gel pen to the eyes and noses of the critters for some shine, and I added a little acorn sticker between his paws. I pulled out some other fall embellishments and added the leaves which have clear embossed veining.


Here is a look at the inside:


... a view from above ...



I was able to use all the remaining stickers other than one that said 'Autumn Memories' so that made me happy. I did adhere the stickers down with glue, since they're older I wasn't convinced that the adhesive would still hold permanently.


Below is the YouTube video!


Supplies:
Stickers - A Perfect Autumn, Echo Park
Mango, Kraft, green and white card stocks
1079 Oval Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Dreams of Autumn, Bo Bunny
Cloud mask - MFT Stamps
Makeup brushes
Sakura black glaze pen
Acorn sticker - Jolee's Boutique
Leaf embellishments - my stash
Stitched fishtail banner die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1059 Autumn Elements - Karen Burniston
1060 Word Set 7 Autumn - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Drops

Card size - 5 x 5" (fits in a 5 x 7" envelope)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!