Tuesday 17 September 2019

Hello Trifold Card

Hello my crafty friends

When I was making the Thanksgiving cards for our Grandkids, there was this typewriter/hello journal card on the sheet and I decided it would make a cute card for a friend. Since I like making trifold cards, that is what I decided on and the card went from there.


When you open the first panel you see a second panel and this one has a coordinating typewriter from the Doodlebug embellishment pack I had also pulled out for the Thanksgiving cards.


 I have a little typewriter die and stamp set in my stash, and I was happy to see that the words from the stamps fit so nicely on the papers in the typewriters! I also pulled out a script embossing folder and embossed the white panel.


When you open the second panel, a third decorated panel is revealed and this is where I wrote my message before popping the card in the mail.


This card is a standard A2 size, but is a little heavy because of all the layers. So I added a second stamp just to be safe.

Supplies:
Journal Card and Cut apart and embellishments - Flea Market, Doodlebug
W1 Copic Marker
Nuvo Drops
Sakura Stardust Pen, White gel pen and Black Glaze pen
Yellow and white card stocks
Scallop border - MFT Stamps
Script Texture embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Words - Marianne Designs Collectables (typewriter set)

Card size - A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!