Wednesday 11 September 2019

Butterfly Panel Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

I know it is September, but I'm still hanging onto Summer. Between my Mom's passing in late June, too much cool & rainy weather, funerals and memorial services, a bad tooth and horrible RA flare - I don't feel like I got a Summer. Certainly not enough - so no fall leaves or pumpkins from me yet. I saw a funny post on FaceBook that said "Keep your Pumpkin Spice away from my Margarita" - ahahahaha - exactly how I feel! Today I'm sharing a butterfly birthday card!

I started with a white panel of card stock, and used makeup brushes to add three different colours of Catherine Pooler inks. Then I die cut the panel with the Butterfly Cover die by Pink & Main.


The butterfly wings each lift up and I added a glitter dot into the centre of each one for some sparkle. Then I outlined the die cut Celebrate with a gold gel pen.


Here is a peek at the inside:



Supplies:
Butterfly Cover Die - Pink & Main
White card stock
Catherine Pooler Inks
Makeup brushes
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
1067 Celebrate - Karen Burniston
Sakura gold gel pen
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Words inside - Letter it, Ranger

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Well it’s spring down here, so I am happy to see butterflies 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!