Thursday 19 September 2019

Tropical Party Bird Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Back in March I purchased a 12 x 12" sheet of patterned paper with these fun tropical birds wearing party hats. I loved the colours, and I finally got the sheet cut down and onto cards that I will be donating to my Mom's old nursing home.


First I used a stitched rectangle die on each section of the paper that had a bird and would work for the cards, and adhered fun foam to the back of each panel.


I've had these banners in my stash for years and since I've recently done a little tidying in my craft room I found them and decided to use them on these cards. The colours on the printed panels look more washed out in my photos than the cards do in real life. I added a black glaze pen detail to each of the birds' eyes.


I stamped the inside with a couple of Stampin' Up images, which are listed below.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Pink Paisley
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Sakura black glaze pen
Teal, aqua and white card stocks
Fun foam
Fishtail Banners - my stash, old
Happy Birthday - Papertrey Ink
Words inside - Beautiful Friendship, Stampin' Up
Botanical Blooms, Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!