Friday 13 September 2019

SMILE Diagonal Trifold Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today for Fun Fold Friday here on my blog,  I'm sharing a quick and easy Diagonal Trifold card using a die set by Divinity Designs with Pink & Main SMILE dies.


I had been looking through this paper stack for something else, and saw a partial 12 x 12" sheet that would work really well for this style of card. It's a great way to showcase beautiful papers - this has a nice gloss to it. Above is what the card would look like coming out of the envelope and below is likely how it will be displayed.

I wanted to add another sentiment but didn't want to distract from the scene that spreads across the panels.  I simply white embossed 'you're the best' on a fishtail banner and added it with foam tape and then I was happy.


There is lots of room on the back to write a note when it is time to give the card.


This one is going into the stash and will likely be hand delivered because of the bulk from the bling.

Supplies:
Kraft and white card stocks
Patterned paper - DCWV
Z Fold Card Die with Layers - Divinity Designs
Paper Flowers - stash
Bling - Queen & Company
Smile - Pink and Main
You're the Best - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
White embossing powder

Card size - 4 x 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!