Saturday 30 November 2019

Doodlebug Kids Pivot Panel Christmas

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a bright and cheery card for the holidays.


I have more details below this short YouTube video if you are interested.


I save almost all my scraps of Doodlebug patterned paper.  When I was looking at the package and saw the little pieces, I figured I'd use them with this Blueprints #29 die set to create the background for the card front. The sentiment strip is a Simple Strip sentiment - it's fun having a selection of sentiment strips all stamped, embossed, cut and ready for my projects.


Once I got the card all finished, I realized I had intended on using the Gift Pivot Panel upside down but instead adhered it 'correctly'.


These stickers are just so cute. Since they are over a year old, they are losing some of their tackiness so I used glue to adhere them to the white shimmer panel. I added a few more sentiment strips, this time using the Mini Strips Christmas set.


Because the card base is shimmery white card stock and would require a permanent marker to sign our names, I added a white card stock fish tail banner. That way we can sign with a regular ball point pen.


People always seem to like to look at these cards from the top, so here is a top view for you!


Supplies:
1115 Gift Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
White shimmer card stock
Stickers - Doodlebug (from last year)
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Designs
Kraft and white card stocks
Blueprints #29 - MFT Stamps
Mini Strips Christmas, stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Christmas stamp and die - Taylored Expressions
Sakura black glaze pen

Card size, standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!