Tuesday 19 November 2019

Sunflower Shaker Thanksgiving Card

Hello my crafty friends

When I finished making the Halloween Treat Bags for the grandkids, I noticed all the patterned paper scraps that were in this paper stack. So I pulled out a few and made this shaker card with last years Autumn Blessing Shaker kit by Queen and Company.


I added a couple of stitched leaves and a stamped fishtail banner as well as Nuvo Drops to finish off the card front.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Night & Fall, Recollections
Shaker Kit - Happy Harvest, Queen & Company
Rust and Brown card stocks
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Leaves - Lawn Fawn
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!