Tuesday 26 November 2019

Reinbeer Christmas Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I have another card for Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge #127 - Mad for Plaid. You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.  I'm using up every scrap of this wonderful buffalo plaid paper, so added it here to a kraft card stock base with a snowflake pattern from the same paper package. I like to use YNS products when I enter their challenges so I also pulled out the fun Reinbeer stamp set and coordinating die.


I added some sparkle pen to the tree on the bottle label as well as the bottle cap AND added glossy accents to the nose so it's raised and shiny.



Here is a peek at the inside:




When I was stamping the Reinbeer image, I used my MISTI and decided to stamp and colour three of them. So I have two left to use on other cards or tags this year! 

Supplies:
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Reinbeer stamps and coordinating die - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze and white gel pen
Black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
Stitched Rectangle die - Your Next Stamp
Sketch - Mojo Monday #438
Arteza glitter pens
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Bling It On Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Circle bursts - Your Next Stamp
Black marker
White pearl card stock
Stitched snowflake die - Lawn Fawn

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute, I may need to invest in this set next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!