Monday 25 November 2019

Farm Truck Birthday Shaker Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing my first card made with Queen & Company's 'Special Delivery' Shaker Card kit. I really like their kits, but don't often purchase them because of the cost of shipping to Canada. This vintage truck one though - it stopped me in my tracks. When I knew we would be visiting Arizona, I asked a friend if I could have it shipped to her house there.


This card is for my Mother In Law, who was raised on a farm. The filler included in the kit is SO cute - these little teal hearts were in there and are perfect for this card and I added some of my own as well.




The verse is one of many that are included in the stamp set with the kit. 


Inside I added a YNS birthday verse, as well as a popped up banner using the Simple Strips Birthday stamp and die from Taylored Expressions. There are also some fun Gum Drops on both the front and inside of the card.





Supplies:
Special Delivery Shaker Card Kit - Queen & Company. Unless listed below, the supplies all came from this amazing kit.
Red patterned paper - scraps from my stash
Red, kraft and white card stocks
White pearlized card stock
Blueprints #23 - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
MISTI
Fun foam
White embossing powder
Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Sakura white gel pen
Stitched Scallop rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Verse inside - Whatnot Sentiments Set 12 - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive ink - Your Next Stamp
Birthday Girl stamp - Simple Strips Birthday stamps and die - Taylored Expressions
Clear embossing powder

Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!