Sunday 17 November 2019

Five Tag Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Months ago I shared some cards I'd made with some tag cut aparts, and noted there were still a few tags leftover from the 12 x 12' sheet. I finally got those leftover tags onto cards!


I was also able to use a bunch of bits and pieces from my stash to decorate them, and you know how much I love to use things up! Two of the tags went onto kraft cards bases...



I have always loved the look you get with embossing folders, and while many people aren't using them now I have a bin of them and I still pull them out to use! This pink panel is pearlized card stock and it took the embossing beautifully.



The final two cards were done on white card bases, and all five of the cards got some Nuvo Drops for a little somethin' somethin'.



That's five more cards for the nursing home donation bag!

Supplies:
White & kraft card stocks
Tag cut aparts - American Crafts
Fun foam
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Pale pink stardream
Embellishments from my stash, some recycled
Seam binding
Nuvo Drops
Stamp inside - Birthday Blooms, Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!