Wednesday 20 November 2019

Woodland Critters Christmas Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge #127 Mad For Plaid at Your Next Stamp. You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.

I started my card with a kraft base, then cut the YNS Snowflake Panel die from white card stock. I saved the fallaway snowflakes to use to decorate the card inside. 



Here is a quick YouTube video to show you how the card looks like as it opens and closes, and there are more photos below.




I added a panel of lightweight acetate behind the snowflake background panel, which is something I do frequently. I really like the additional shine this gives a card, without adding additional bulk or weight. 


I picked up these adorable woodland stickers last year, so I really wanted to get them on cards this year and not hold onto them for another 12 months. The (retired) Anita Frame Pop Up was a great die set to showcase them. 




You can see all the snowflakes sprinkled around that came from the Snowflake Panel. The Christmas Spirit stamp is from YNS's Reinbeer stamp set - it's a fun sentiment for non beer holiday cards too, ha ha.


Supplies:
Christmas Spirit stamp - Reinbeer, Your Next Stamp
Snowflake Panel die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Kraft and white card stocks
Anita Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston (retired)
Stickers - Sticko
White shimmer card stock
Sakura black glaze pen
White embossing powder
All Tucked In Christmas stamps - Taylored Expressions
Acetate
Card size - Wide A2, 5.5 x 4.25"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, good to see this die set being played with again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!