Friday 22 November 2019

Decorated Gift Pivot Panel Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends 

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing another card made with Karen Burniston's new Gift Pivot Panel. I chose to decorate it with pre-made elements instead of the included gift & bow dies as the shape can be fairly generic if you wish!





Here is a short YouTube video so you can see this card in action ...



I used the included gift & bow dies to put on the chair element, and added the tiny tag with a penned 'for you'.




The bow and ribbons were cut from pink foil card stock and I added a die cut sequin from the Rockin' Rectangle die for some sparkle and shine.





The Border Blends Party worked perfectly at the top and bottom edges of the card, and the Happy Birthday is from Word Set 2 Birthday. I liked adding all the pink foiled accents, like the Happy Birthday, the bow & Ribbons and the die cut sequins.



I did snip off the centre points from the Gift Pivot Panel to show more of the leafy elements in the centre.




Whenever I give someone one of these Pivot Panel cards, they turn it over to view it from the top. So here is the top view for you!




Supplies:

Blue and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Crafts (Dollar Store)
1115 Gift Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
Embellishments - Pebbles
1091 Border Blends Party - Karen Burniston
Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Nuvo Drops
Green patterned paper for borders (scraps)
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Pink mirror card stock - Tonic Studios
Twine - Stampin' Up
1089 Rockin Rectangle (sequins and rectangles) - Karen Burniston
1003 Word Set 2 Birthday - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella

Card size - 6 x 5", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!