Monday 18 November 2019

Anniversary Diagonal Trifold Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a Diagonal Trifold card I made for friends celebrating their wedding anniversary.


I added gold gel pen detailing, including outlining each of the layering panels with a gold pen for some subtle shimmer. 


The 'Cheers!' was die cut three times and then they were stacked and adhered together giving me a nice sturdy element that also got some gold gel pen details.


This 'Z Fold die set comes with the layering dies, and I chose some older patterned paper from my stash to cut them from. 


I still love those Glitter Dot Peel Off's so sprinkled them around the card . They make great bubbles over the champagne glasses!




Supplies:
Green and brown card stocks
Z Fold with Layers - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - K & Company (old, from my stash)
Message in a Bottle - Creative Expressions
1111 Cheers - Karen Burniston
Sakura gold gel pen
Wine glass dies - the Stamps of Life
Happy Anniversary - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stammps
Gold embossing powder
Words inside - Petal Palette, Stampin' Up
Stitched Scalloped rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 4 x 5.5", fits in a standard A2 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!