Sunday 24 November 2019

Snowflake Trio Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I was peeking through my In Progress bin and found this  package of three cards waiting for assembly. Blue textured cards, matted patterned paper and the large die cut snowflakes and I don't even remember getting them started. That's how long they were in that bin. So ... time to get them assembled, finished and sent off this year.


I added two more snowflake die cuts, these ones cut from white pearlized card stock as well as some gold peel off snowflakes.





I white embossed a sentiment on the bottom right corner of each panel.



Inside I cut a smaller panel of white shimmer card stock with a snowflake edge die and embossed a sentiment as well.





Supplies:
Blue card bases
Patterned paper -s tash
White card stock
Large snowflake die - Stampin Up
White shimmer card stock
Stitched snowflakes - Lawn Fawn
Snowflake border die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White embossing powder
Clear embossing pwoder
White Christmas stamp - Snowman2Build, the Stamps of Life
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Celebrate the Season stamp - Holiday Hello, Your Next Stamp
Gold snowflake peel off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card sizes - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!