Monday 4 November 2019

Baby It's Cold Outside Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today is the day the Design Team can start to share projects using Karen Burniston's new release!!! This is not the card I planned on sharing today, but since the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop started on November 1st I moved things around so I could share this with you and also with the Blog Hop peeps.

I kept the front of my card nice and simple ...



Here is a quick YouTube video so you can see the card in action. I used the COMING SOON Parcel Pop Up and I love how the elements slide in and out from behind the word label as the card opens and closes! There are so many options for this die, it's just amazing.






This paper/element package is one of the three I picked out to use for our holiday cards this year. I have a huge stack of patterned paper for Christmas so vowed this year to try to use UP some of them. By choosing only 3 packages to work with I'm actually making a dent in them. Yeah!




Karen Burniston's Design Team will have projects to share today as well! The new release is so much fun and you will continue to see them used in the coming months as well.

Be sure to check out the fun inspiration for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop as well. You can find all the details HERE.



Tomorrow is Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge, but after that I will be sharing more sneak peaks from the new release! It's a smaller release but SO amazing. Most of the Design Team have been having SO much fun!

Supplies:
Red, white, charcoal and black card stocks
1116 Parcel Pop Up - Karen Burniston (shipping mid November 2019)
Patterned paper and elements - Comfort and Joy, My Minds Eye
Scotch tape
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
1021 Sleigh Pop Up (snowflake) - Karen Burniston
Ovals - Hero Arts
Word stamps - Hug in a Mug, MFT Stamps
Brrrrrrrr die - A Way With Words, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 5 x 5", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope for mailing

Thanks for stopping by today

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is one amazing pop-up card! I love all the fun details you included! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fantastic the way the pop up works inside the card. And, you certainly have a very festive outside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so nice!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!