Thursday 14 November 2019

Valentine Circle Charm Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another Sneak Peek of Karen Burniston's new release - this card features the new Happy Valentine's Day and the new Love Charms. It's a CAS (Clean and Simple) card, which is rare for me - but it is still interactive. I chose the Circle Charm Pop Up for my card base.




Below is a short YouTube video showing the card in action ...





I added some small adhesive gems for a little sparkle, and used bright and fun prints on the elements.



Since I have been using Kraft card stocks so much these past months, I purchased a package of  110#, which is what I used for this card base. It's nice and sturdy and just feels good in your hands. A good quality card stock is a must when making a CAS card.




We will sign our names with a white gel pen - I didn't want to add a signing block and change the fresh and clean look of the card. Below is a view from the top - people always turn over these cards to look at them from the top so that is why I'm including that view for you. 




Karen Burniston's new release includes a few Valentine themed dies since doing one in January or February doesn't leave enough time for you to make your Valentine projects.

Supplies:

Kraft, Pink and white card stocks
1046 Circle Charm Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Patterned Paper - Playful Patterns Valentine's, Taylored Expressions
1114 Happy Valentine's Day - Karen Burniston
1083 Word Set 9 Love - Karen Burniston
1113 Love Charms - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Bling - Q & Company

Card size - 4.25 x 6", fits in an A6 envelope



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!