Thursday 28 November 2019

Row of Mittens Christmas Card

Hello my crafty friends

I saved this cute mitten element to use with the coordinating mitten patterned paper for one of my Christmas Cards.  For this one I chose to make a Z Fold Card.



Here is a quick YouTube video for you, and I have more photos & details below that if you are interested.



I added some YNS Gumdrops as well as Nuvo Drops for a little sparkle.





I HAD to order this Moose punch with coordinating stamp set from Stampin' Up's Holiday catalogue. I have several ideas for it, but haven't had time to really play with it yet. I did add a black punched moose to the centre panel of my card though, and that made me happy. Like the SU Playful Penguin stamp set, I ordered the Moose punch because I can use it year round and not just for holiday cards.



This retired stamp set from Stampin' Up was perfect to go with the mitten patterned paper!



Supplies:
Confetti and grey card stocks
Patterned paper, elements and stickers - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Words on front - Papertrey Ink
Words inside - Stampin' Up (retired)
Moose Punch - Stampin' Up
The Perfect Blend Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp

Card size - standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!