Friday 15 November 2019

Disney Park Gift Card Holder

Hello my crafty friends

Today is Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I'm sharing another sneak peek of Karen Burniston's new release. This card uses the new Parcel Pop Up as a Gift Card Holder!

First though, the front of the card. I chose some bright and cheerful papers from my stash, since the Disney Parks are full of fun and colour. The Howdy was cut three times; twice from kraft and once from patterned paper. When adhered together they give a nice chunky element, similar to chipboard.



Below the YouTube video, I have more still shots and a full supply list.



I used the coordinating dies to decorate my present, tying it off with bakers twine and a little tag & heart. 



The 'Enjoy the Ride' is so perfect for a Disney Park Gift Card!!!


It's fun that the gift card slides in and out of view as the card is opened. The new Parcel Pop Up is lots of fun and very versatile as you can see by the projects already created by the Design Team.


I placed the Gift Card inside the mechanism, then carefully closed & opened the card to be sure I didn't have any catch points and I would know how far down to attach it. Then I added a Glue Dot to the back of the gift card and lightly tapped it onto my sweater a couple of times. It's sticky enough to hold the Gift Card, but the Gift Card can easily be removed without ripping the mechanism. Karen B also suggested a 'belly band' to hold the Gift Card so it could just slide right out.

Supplies:
1116 - Parcel Pop Up - Karen Burniston (shipping mid November 2019)
Patterned paper - All About a Boy, 6 x 6" Echo Park
Blue, kraft and white card stocks
1054 Rectangle Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Bakers Twine
1103 Enjoy the Ride - Karen Burniston
1100 Howdy - Karen Burniston
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up
Sakura white gel pen
Nuvo Drops

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!