Friday 1 November 2019

Coffee Themed Diagonal Trifold Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! You can find all the details for the hop HERE





I used some retired patterned paper from Stampin' Up, along with fussy cut images from the papers. The word stamps are sure to make someone smile, and I added some sparkly Gum Drops as well.


This Z Fold Card with Layers die set is from Divinity Designs, but I am calling it a Diagonal Trifold Card. It's also referred to as a Zig Zag Card.  :-)




I think I will send this to our middle daughter, whose dealing with a toddler that is determined to make 3:30 am the start of her day. Yikes!





Here is the view from the back, where there is lots of room to write a note.



I am really enjoying this Z Fold die set!

Supplies:
Z-Fold card and layers die set - Divinity Designs
Brown and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up (retired)
Circle dies - Hero Arts
A yawn stamp - Funnybones, Riley & Company
Fun foam
Decaf stamp - Funnybones, Riley & Company
Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Enchanted Garden Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Sakura while gel pen

Card size - 4 x 5.5", fits in a standard A2 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

21 comments:

  1. Love the fun fold you used on this lovely coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool I love that fold and the sentiments and the coffee - oh heck I love it all! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute z fold and I love the sentiment. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design with that fold and all the wonderful pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...too funny! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! That dsp is one of my favorites from Stampin Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card design, papers and images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmigosh, amazingly cute card, gonna check out these stamps for consumption, hysterical!!! Love, love love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I love this fun fold and the fabulous design.....a yawn is a silent scream for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome card! So cool. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I need to try this fold style. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your tri-fold card!! I think I'm going to have to make one soon, it really showcases the patterned paper and that sentiment just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything about this card 😊

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and I love the design and the trifold layout. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is hilarious - what a brilliant card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!