Saturday 9 November 2019

Astronaut Pop Up Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends


On Wednesday I shared a Space Ship Surprise Ball Pop Up, and I wanted to use up the rest of the 12 x 12" patterned paper sheet. This is the card I came up with!

The end of the banner was trimmed flush with the right side of the rocket ship panel. I then tucked the cut off end to the left side of the banner for a different look.



Inside I used Karen Burniston's Explosion Pop Up paired with the Rocket Pop Up and Space Charms.





The little stars included in the Surprise Ball Pop Up cuts three stars at a time to make it easy to cut a nice pile of stars, which I did to decorate the inside.



With three Grandsons, I enjoy making boy cards and this one fits the bill for sure.

Supplies:
1069 Explosion Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Reach for the Stars - Moxie
Blue speckled paper - Stash (old)
1109 Space Charms - Karen Burniston
White, blue, orange, aqua and grey card stocks
Silver foil card stock - stash
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Sakura white gel pen
1105 Rocket Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Stitched Rectangles - Your Next Stamp
Words - Space Explorer - MFT Stamps
Stitched fishtail banners - MFT Stamps
1117 Surprise Ball Pop Up (stars) - Karen Burniston (shipping mid November 2019)

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. I'll try to post a link here to Karen Burniston's online store ... look for the Explosion Card Pop Up and she has an assembly video there for you to watch. I also used the other Karen Burniston dies listed in the supply list (Space Charms, Rocket Pop Up). Hope that helps! https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1105369&u=913692&m=75894&urllink=&afftrack=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!