Sunday 1 December 2019

Sparkling Vintage Truck Waterfall Card

Hello my crafty friends

Happy December First! This is always the start of Christmas for our family - and I'm sure missing my Mom today. She was such a big part of our family, and started many of our family traditions.

Today I wanted to share a Christmas card to celebrate December 1st. I actually made it in October, when I decided to try a wider arm on Karen Burniston's adaptation of the Frame Pull Pop Up to create a Waterfall Card. I made a simple Halloween card with stickers (which you can see HERE), and when it worked so well I made an additional two cards that week. A Thanksgiving one (which you can see HERE) and this one for the holidays. I saved this one to post until today though.



Once again I used one of the three paper packages I pulled out for our holiday cards this year, using up some of the stickers and printed elements as well. When you pull the tab, the panels flip up revealing something different on each one. The paper and elements have lots of sparkle on them which I always love for a Christmas card. 

Note, the wider arm is 2-1/4" wide with the Frame Pull arm sandwiched in between two of them. I make it longer than it needs to be then trim it where I want the end to fall after I'm done decorating.



Here is a peek at the inside, using one of the printed elements with some die cut layers.



Supplies:
Black, red and white card stocks
Stitched Scalloped rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper, stickers and elements - Comfort & Joy, My Minds Eye
Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1070 Frame Pull Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Push Here stamp set - Lawn Fawn
Sakura gold gel pen
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp

Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!